Recently, Marco Aguilera discovered a lack of proper Kung Fu training for kids in the Prosper area. Therefore, we have set forth with classes designated for this purpose. Our Kung Fu classes for kids instill discipline, respect, leadership abilities, and focus, while teaching realistic self-defense, anti-kidnapping, and anti-bullying skills. Our students learn more than just martial arts: they learn valuable life skills that will benefit them in the classroom and beyond!
Kung Fu is the martial arts of China. Chinese have placed high value in learning the art of Kung Fu for hundreds of years. Kung Fu is a general term with hundreds of individual styles. Our Kung Fu classes for kids add benefits, from our training curriculum, that will have future positive impacts, including:
- Plenty of individual attention helps new students adjust quickly
- Increased focus & discipline for improved grades and behavior
- Comprehensive self-defense, anti-bullying and anti-kidnapping training helps give parents peace of mind as children become more independent
- Leadership training that transforms shy kids into confident speakers and leaders
- Certified Instructors
- Age-Appropriate Instruction
- Ideal Instructor to Student Ratio
- Practical Self-Defense, Anti-Kidnapping, and Anti-Bullying Instruction
- The Opportunity to Meet New Friends
The bottom line is that almost any child can and will benefit from participation in Kung Fu Classes. For the typical kid the idea is to just get them moving and focused. With Aguilera Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Studio, we focus on the needs of your child and the specific skills that will help him or her grow.
Call us today or complete our online form to find out more information. We look forward to meeting you!